The Gilliam Burke Investigations Terms of Service presents the terms of service (“TOS”) for the websites owned and operated by Gilliam Burke Investigations.
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms of Service, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
The materials on the Gilliam Burke Investigations (GBI) web site are provided “as is”. GBI makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, GBI does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall GBI or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on GBI’s Internet site, even if GBI or a GBI authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on GBI’s web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. GBI does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. GBI may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. GBI does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
GBI has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by GBI of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
7. Site Terms of Service Modifications
GBI may revise these terms of service for its web site at any time without notice. By using this web site you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these Terms and Conditions of Service
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to GBI’s web site shall be governed by the laws of the Province of Alberta without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
Terms when engaging Gilliam Burke Investigations
1. Any fees paid upfront are non-refundable.
2. You agree by hiring us that you have been truthful regarding the reason for investigation, and you will not use information uncovered in the investigation for any criminal behaviour.
3. We agree to hold all information on clients and the investigation outcomes confidential, unless ordered by the Solicitor General, the Court, or to prevent harm from coming to a person.
4. We will keep all work and information we find, and all client records, in accordance with SSIA Ministerial Regulation Section 12, which is currently a minimum of two years.
5. We strongly suggest you retain a lawyer for any civil or criminal investigation that we are assisting on. If you do not retain a lawyer, that is at your sole discretion and does not affect any of our terms or policies.
6. While we are diligent and work to uncover all information available in assistance with your file, we cannot guarantee the outcome of any investigation or legal proceeding.
7. By paying our fee, you are agreeing to these terms.